Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Word of the Day – DOING – Points of You

Every day I am posting a word and ask you to respond to it, something about yourself, or something that you are working on, or your worldview, in 2 or 3 sentences through the words of the day. I look forward to your thoughts and ideas.

This is the 2nd game in a series of Games presented by FROG Enterprises and Points of You.

Please share you worldviews, introduce yourself and express your feeling through the following word.

DOING (Doing)

“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game’s winning shot… and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” (Michael Jordan)

“We don’t have full control over the outcome, but we can influence it by means of consistent and correct actions!” (Yaron Golan)

(Quotes are provided by Points of You)

One learns the most by DOING. An action creates potential for achievement and positive change. You can only learn speaking by speaking, walking by walking, ect. Sometimes an action can tell you more about a person than a thousand words.- Lena Feygin
Post your reply here or on our network

No comments: